Online Dynamic HVAC Room SimulatorWith this online tool you can simulate thermal room conditions for ONE ROOM during ONE DAY.
This simulation gives results that are a simple representation of the real situation, and is intended as a Quick-scan design tool.
- The simulation is focused on a single room and day simulation.
- Time zones are incorporated.
- Daylight Saving Time (Summertime) applies on dates defined by the European Union, if enabled.
- No climate file incorporated; Ambient outdoor tempratures can be set manually and a Clear Sky model (not clouded) is used.
- Diurnal Cycle estimation for outdoor temperature, aligned with the solar orbit.
- Thermal accumulation by the thermal mass of the inner layer is incorporated (SWM ISSO 32), but no exact structural structure build-up.
- The ratio of influence of the the floor's working thermal mass and the radiant power will decrease/increase equally, depending on the interia of the screed.
- An uniformal thermal mass is considered, but different internal surface resistances (horizontal, up- and downwards) are taken into account accoring to the NTA 8800.
- The density and specific heat capacity of the indoor humid air is dynamically calculated with 50% relative humidity and 101325Pa (sea-level) air pressure.
- For installations, a vertical temperature gradient of 0.5K per meter, is taken into account. (ΔT is different for floor/ceiling)
- The room temperature is moddeled at 1.5m height (Mounting height room controller)
- Sensible heat of the human metabolism does not depend on the room temperature.
- Infiltration is calculated using ISSO 53, table 4.5.
- An interval of 5 minutes is applied to reduce simulation time and to ensure a smooth user experience.
- Night-sky radiation and external heat up by radiation are not incorporated.
If just an quick indication of one single room on a specific day is what you need, this tool will most likely meet your needs!